Monday, November 17, 2008

One tune from MixMaster 4

Hi:

Here's a fun little tune that I'm working on that was created with loops in the blues related musical loops. I made another little fun techno type of mix, but it's longer, so this example is good because it's just a little under 3 minutes. It is really interesting to try the different sounds to get ideas. I think this tune needs to be a little bit longer for an actual tune, and I might try to record or find some additional sounds like claps or snapping fingers to it, but it sounds fun so far to me. I hope it just gives you an idea of the fun in this application. If you have any frustrated musical ability (like I way do), this is so fun and sort of like putting puzzle pieces together. I was able to capture the video with my camera, but the sound was a little odd, so I blended the mp3 and the video in Windows Movie Maker. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this. :)

1 comment:

robertsloan2art said...

I like your little tune. It's great.

Where did you get this program and how much did it cost? It seems like it'd be fantastic for creating your own copyright-free musical intro or sound track to an art video.

Robert